HFC welcomes teens and adults with developmental and/or physical disabilities to join
Become a Member
To join Highland Friendship Club (HFC), simply follow these steps:
1) Review our Member Program Policies (below)
2) Complete this Member Questionnaire
3) Complete this HFC Agreement & Release of Liability form.
4) Register for classes in ActiveNet using the link below
When on the Active Net landing page, click View to the right of Member Registration.
Select the classes you are interested in.
Then, if you are a first-time user to ActiveNet, after you've selected some classes, and go to Your Shopping Cart, you will be prompted to provide additional registration information to create your account. Note: whatever email you provide will be the email all class information is sent to.
The ActiveNet account is where you register for classes, receive email updates from HFC, and provide your emergency contact information. It is helpful to bookmark your ActiveNet account for ease of using to register for more classes.
After completing the steps above, you are officially a member of Highland Friendship Club! We are happy to have you and look forward to being your friends!
Here is what our members and families have to say about HFC.
Becoming a member of Highland Friendship Club, gives you a chance to:
- Meet new friends
- Develop life skills to promote independence and a more active life
- Build confidence to make personal choices and advocate on behalf of yourself
- Engage and connect with the larger community in meaningful ways
- Explore and experience new interests through ever-changing programs