HFC welcomes teens and adults, ages 14 and up, with developmental and/or physical disabilities to join the club
Become a Member
To become a member of HFC, simply go to our online program registration page. Once you've selected the programs you'd like to register for, you'll be prompted to create an account. After your account is created, you're officially a member of HFC! We're so happy to have you!
Already have an account?
HFC members are required to sign the HFC Waiver and Release Form annually. Please print, sign and mail the 2019 Waiver and Release Form.
HFC 2019 Waiver and Release Form
HFC Member Program Policies Effective 1/1/17
By becoming a member of Highland Friendship Club, you will:
- Meet new friends from a group of over 300 HFC members
- Develop life skills to promote independence and the best quality of life
- Build confidence to make personal choices and advocate on behalf of yourself
- Engage and connect with the larger community in meaningful ways
- Explore and experience new interests through ever-changing programs