HFC welcomes teens and adults, ages 14 and up, with developmental and/or physical disabilities to join the club
Become a Member
To join Highland Friendship Club, simply follow 3 these steps:
1) Print, sign, and mail the Waiver and Release form (below) to:
PO Box 16437
St. Paul, MN 55116
2) Review our Member Program Policies (below)
3) Register for your first class. After selecting the class(es) you would like to sign up for, you will be prompted to create an account on ActiveNet. This account will allow you to register for our classes, receive email updates from us, and provide us with emergency contact information.
After completing the steps above, you are officially a member of Highland Friendship Club! We are happy to have you and look forward to being your friends!
By becoming a member of Highland Friendship Club, you will:
- Meet new friends from a group of over 300 HFC members
- Develop life skills to promote independence and the best quality of life
- Build confidence to make personal choices and advocate on behalf of yourself
- Engage and connect with the larger community in meaningful ways
- Explore and experience new interests through ever-changing programs