Highland Friendship Club (HFC) is looking for a part-time Social Media Consultant.
Salary: $18-$20/hour; Up to 20 hours/month.
Join an innovative nonprofit that helps teens and adults with disabilities thrive in their communities. HFC provides a range of opportunities for our members to develop lifelong skills, friendships and develop confidence and independence.
Leading HFC’s social media team, made up of a select group of our members that meets virtually or in person twice per month and is responsible for developing social media strategies to promote our activities.
Developing and executing a social media plan to reach out to external audiences including donors, sponsors and other supporters.
- Provide instruction and support to Highland Friendship Club’s social media team, including twice-monthly meetings.
- Develop curriculum for the social media team.
- Develop strategy and calendar for social media efforts, with assistance from executive director.
- Write, edit, design and schedule social media posts, including video and various graphics, on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Analyze social media performance.
Highland Friendship Club welcomes applicants from all backgrounds, abilities for this position.
High school degree required
Experience in social media strategy, execution and analysis preferred.
An eagerness to learn and work with our talented membership of teens and adults with disabilities.
- Strong communication skills (especially working with people with disabilities).
- Energetic, positive team player.
- Organized, motivated, compassionate.
- Critical thinking skills
Since this position requires some face to face contact with individuals who are vulnerable to illness, we require that candidates are fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Experience with Zoom preferred
Send resume and cover letter to Patty Dunn, ED at firstname.lastname@example.org