On this page, you will find a list of all the supplies you will need for upcoming classes!
Arts and Crafts Online Monday, June 7th, Father's Day Card
Print out 1 of the 3 Father’s Day Templates below.
Something to color with (crayons, colored pencils, markers, etc.)
1 sheet of colored paper
4 paper clips
No Bake Cooking Class Thursday June 17 - Frozen Banana Pops
Cloudy with a Chance of Rain - The water cycle - Wednesday June 23
Materials Needed: Making Rain:
- Clear jelly jar (about 8 ounces)
- Shaving cream
- Blue food coloring ( the type with a squeezable dropper)
Materials Needed: Water Making Clouds:
- Sturdy piece of construction paper
- School or tacky glue
- Cotton balls
- Black or grey marker
2021 Summer Semester Fit with Friends Supply List:
For HFC's 2021 Summer Semester beginning in June, HFC fitness instructor Nick Boyer has asked that members get the below supplies if they plan on participating in Fit With Friends. You can find the supplies on Amazon HERE, but you do not need to buy these exact supplies. If you anticipate that securing the supplies will be difficult for you, please contact Katie Markquart at email@example.com so that HFC can make sure to get you the supplies you need!
- 1 Agility Ring
- 2 Plastic Cones
- 1 Band
Fit With Friends Online
Boxing gloves (optional)
Pair of light dumbbells, or you can use items such as plastic water bottles, soup cans, etc.
1 Agility Ring
2 Plastic Cones
Rhythm & Movement Through Drumming Supply List:
- A Drumming Surface: This could be an exercise ball that sits on a base OR a pillow OR a laundry basket, shoe box, etc.
- Sticks for Drumming: These can be actual drumsticks, or you can use something from around your house such as wooden spoons, chopsticks, etc.
- A chair if you'd like to be seated for any portion of the class