On this page, you will find a list of all the supplies you will need for upcoming classes!
Arts & Crafts
Birthday Bash, February 24
- One 3.4 oz box Red Velvet instant pudding mix OR One 3.4 oz box - can use any flavor you prefer
- 1 ½ cups cold milk
- Two 8 oz. tubs of whipped topping (thawed)
- One Family Size package of Oreo cookies (reserve 6 cookies for garnish)
- 14 oz. Plastic Cups for 6 generous pudding cups with double layers of everything. You can use smaller 5-7 oz cups to get around a dozen of these pudding cups. (Clear Cup if you want so you can see layers)
- Large Ziplock Bag
- Use a Rolling Pin or Heavy Object to crush the cookies into large crumbs
- Big Bowl
- Whisk or Mixer
- Measure Cup
- Mixing Spatula
- Mixing Spoon
Fit with Friends Online Supply List:
If you don't already have an agility ring, plastic cones and a band (similar to the items pictured below) you can purchase supplies on Amazon HERE. Note: you do not need to buy these exact supplies. If you anticipate that securing the supplies will be difficult for you, please contact Holly Kampa at firstname.lastname@example.org so that HFC can make sure to get you the supplies you need!
- 1 Agility Ring
- 2 Plastic Cones
- 1 Band
- A Chair
- Boxing gloves (optional)
- Pair of light dumbbells, or you can use items such as plastic water bottles, soup cans, etc.
Rhythm & Movement Through Drumming Supply List:
- A Drumming Surface: This could be an exercise ball that sits on a base OR a pillow OR a laundry basket, shoe box, etc.
- Sticks for Drumming: These can be actual drumsticks, or you can use something from around your house such as wooden spoons, chopsticks, etc.
- A chair if you'd like to be seated for any portion of the class