On this page, you will find a list of all the supplies you will need for upcoming classes!
Art Night October 1
- Paper for drawing
- Drawing Utensil (pencil, crayons, colored pencils, etc.)
11/1 No-Bake Home Cooking
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/4 c. Graham cracker crumbs (about one sleeve)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 15 oz. can pure pumpkin
- 2 small boxes of Jello Vanilla instant pudding (6.8 oz.)
- 8 oz. Cool Whip, thawed in refrigerator ahead of time
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin pie spice, extra to sprinkle on top
- Redi Whip (if you like it for serving)
- 2 Large mixing bowls
- 9 inch pie plateRolling pin
- Gallon size ziploc bag
- Wooden mixing spoons
- 1 cup measure
- 1/4 cup measure
- 1/2 tsp measure
- 1 tsp measure
- Butter knife
- Small microwave safe bowl to melt butter
- Plastic wrap to cover bowl
- Flat bottom drinking glass
- Can opener
Fit with Friends Online Supply List:
If you don't already have an agility ring, plastic cones and a band (similar to the items pictured below) you can purchase supplies on Amazon HERE. Note: you do not need to buy these exact supplies. If you anticipate that securing the supplies will be difficult for you, please contact Katie Markquart at firstname.lastname@example.org so that HFC can make sure to get you the supplies you need!
- 1 Agility Ring
- 2 Plastic Cones
- 1 Band
- A Chair
- Boxing gloves (optional)
- Pair of light dumbbells, or you can use items such as plastic water bottles, soup cans, etc.
Rhythm & Movement Through Drumming Supply List:
- A Drumming Surface: This could be an exercise ball that sits on a base OR a pillow OR a laundry basket, shoe box, etc.
- Sticks for Drumming: These can be actual drumsticks, or you can use something from around your house such as wooden spoons, chopsticks, etc.
- A chair if you'd like to be seated for any portion of the class